Can you make this something i can download?
LexJet Gold Mylar WallPro™ has a fine canvas emboss with a metallic finish that provides an excellent surface for reproducing high-resolution images without the need for metallic inks. This commercial grade wall covering designed for high-quality image reproduction on wide-format inkjet printers. This wallcovering offers an eye-catching base for murals found in corporate environments, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues and retail spaces.
- Gold Mylar base with a metallic finish
- Commercial grade, Class A fire rating
- Meets EPA requirements for low-VOC emitting products
- Compatible with all latex and UV inks
- Test results are representative of the media as supplied
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements of G.S.A. Federal Specification CCC-W-408D for Type II wallcovering: Washability, Scrubability, Abrasion Resistance, Breaking Strength, Stain Resistance, Tear Resistance, Blocking Resistance, Coating Adhesion, Cold Cracking, Heat Age, Shrinkage, Colorfastness to Light
- Class A fire rated when tested in accordance with ASTM E-84 Tunnel Test
- Low-VOC emitting vinyl media meets California Department of Health Services section 01350 requirements for office & school interior
- Can contribute to LEED for low-emitting materials and recycled content
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
23 oz/linear yd
Compatible with all Latex and UV Inks
Material is packaged with printable side facing in. Printable surface can be identified by the texture.
Liquid top coatings can be used for added protection or desired finishes. To achieve Type II results, product must be paired with Marabu ClearShield Wall Armor.
The fading time of inkjet ink is a direct result of the inks that are used and the environment where the print is displayed.
Optimal Print Environment
60° - 80° F, 50% Relative Humidity
Optimal Service Environment
-40° - 176° F (-40° C - 80° C)
Optimal printer settings will vary from printer manufacturer. For the best, and most consistent results, a profile should be created using an external color calibrator in conjunction with your RIP and color matching software. Profiles are also available for download at http://www.lexjet.com/Profiles.aspx
Ideal Storage Conditions
70° F (21° C), 50% R.H. (a controlled environment is recommended); store vertically in original packaging.
Clean & Care
Easily cleaned using clear, warm water and mild soap with a natural sponge. For more difficult stains, the use of a stronger detergent may be tried. We recommend all cleaners first be tested to ensure compatibility with the wallcovering.
1 year from the LexJet ship date when stored in proper conditions.
54in x 30ft
54in x 150ft
*Please allow for additional lead time
Product Performance & Suitability
This product is intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture accumulation on or within walls, particularly in warm, humid climates. The features that make vinyl wallcovering so cleanable and durable also render it very low in permeability. Vinyl wallcovering products should not be installed on walls that contain excessive moisture or are subject to moisture infiltration (more permeable products should be considered for use under such conditions). If mold or mildew is present, or if walls show moisture damage or have excess moisture content, do not proceed with installation.
Updated almost 4 years ago