The Suggest Edits link shows up in the top right corner of each page:
The first step is to create a Support Hub user account, if you've already created an account, please skip to the User instructions below.
Note regarding browser compatibility.
- Click on the "Log In" button at the top of the page.
- From the pop-up form, click on "sign up"
- Enter your full name, email address, and a password - then click the "Sign Up" button
- Click on "Suggest Edits" at the top right hand corner of the document.
- If not already signed in, sign in using your email and password.
- Use the editor & markdown to type in your edits. Note:this does not change the page until approved
Describe why these changes should happen and any additional information regarding the changes.
Click the "Suggest Edits" button at the bottom of the page to submit your edit request.
Updated less than a minute ago