LexJet Premium Stipple Silver WallPro™ SUV 20 oz. is a commercial grade wall covering designed for high-quality image reproduction on wide-format inkjet printers. The light silver textured emboss finish features an light silver ground with a stipple emboss that provides an elegant surface for reproducing high-resolution images. It is commonly used for murals found in corporate environments, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues and retail spaces.
- Light silver base with a satin finish
- Commercial Grade, Class A Fire Rating
- Meets EPA requirements for low-VOC emitting products
- Compatible with all latex, eco-solvent, solvent and UV inks
- Test results are representative of the media as supplied.
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements of G.S.A. Federal Specification CCC-W-408D for Type II wallcovering: Washability, Scrubability, Abrasion Resistance, Breaking Strength, Stain Resistance, Tear Resistance, Blocking Resistance, Coating Adhesion, Cold Cracking, Heat Age, Shrinkage, Colorfastness to Light.
- Class A fire rated when tested in accordance with ASTM E-84 Tunnel Test.
- Low-VOC emitting vinyl media meets California Department of Health Services section 01350 requirements for office & school interior.
- Can contribute to LEED for low-emitting materials and recycled content.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Additional information, please contact Print Media Solutions.
Woven, poly-cotton backing
20 oz/linear yd or 13 oz/yd2
Compatible with all Latex, Eco-Solvent, Solvent, and UV Inks
Material is packaged with printable side facing in. Printable surface can be identified by the texture.
Liquid top coatings can be used for added protection or desired finishes. To achieve Type II results, product must be paired with Marabu ClearShield Wall Armor.
The fading time of inkjet ink is a direct result of the inks that are used and the environment where the print is displayed.
Optimal Print Environment
60° - 80° F, 50% Relative Humidity
Optimal Service Environment
-40° - 176° F (-40° C - 80° C)
Optimal printer settings will vary from printer manufacturer. For the best, and most consistent results, a profile should be created using an external color calibrator in conjunction with your RIP and color matching software. Profiles are also available for download at http://www.lexjet.com/Profiles.aspx
Ideal Storage Conditions
70° F (21° C), 50% R.H. (a controlled environment is recommended); store vertically in original packaging.
1 year from the LexJet ship date when stored in proper conditions.
*Please allow for additional lead time
Product Performance & Suitability
This product is intended for use in buildings designed and maintained to avoid moisture accumulation on or within walls, particularly in warm, humid climates. The features that make vinyl wallcovering so cleanable and durable also render it very low in permeability. Vinyl wallcovering products should not be installed on walls that contain excessive moisture or are subject to moisture infiltration (more permeable products should be considered for use under such conditions). If mold or mildew is present, or if walls show moisture damage or have excess moisture content, do not proceed with installation.
Updated about 5 years ago